- Data at-rest is protected using using AES-256. All access potentially touching these requires authentication.
- For data in-transit we required HTTPS/TLS 1.2
- We run daily backups of the database. To ensure a robust recovery plan, we conduct backup recovery testing periodically.
- Customer data is never stored in non-production environments.
- Once user’s sensitive information is received, such as log-in credentials or bank account details, Brankas enforces a strict policy not to store them in our systems. If storing sensitive information is required to enable a certain function (such as the detection of concurrent logins to a bank’s online banking system), Brankas hashes the information using SHA256 with salts.
- We perform additional masking on the presentation layer to display it in masked format.
If you can’t find what you need or need further assistance, contact us.
Did you find this article helpful? Yes No